Sunday, November 27, 2011

Turkey shirts and a birthday surprise

The last week and a half had me quickly decide to make ribbon turkey shirts for Reed and Julia; which then led me to make shirts for a co-worker.  After showing off the shirts at school, I think I may have to subtly promote my applique ability... Quite a few people asked, "What are you making for Christmas?!?"  That got me thinking about mitten shirts; we'll see what kind of design I can come up with.  With that said, here are the turkey shirts!


Here's the other item I worked on this week: A Cookie Monster first birthday present!!  I hope our neighbor, James (and his parents, Aaron and Erin) like it!!!  This was the first time I hand stitched around an iron on applique and using fleece and felt to applique; it was nice to work on in the car!  Here's Cookie!
I hope you like these.  I can sew other things besides shirts... just check out my Christmas list!

No comments:

Post a Comment